Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ingenue Creations

Its been a while since I last posted. Lots has happened, firstly I was supposed to be in Boston this week for my interview but due to the weather I had to postpone =( On the brighter side I decided to spend some time at home during this little break.

As for food updates, I made a delicious fish soup with wonton noodles, tamarind base, and bok choy. This was my first time making a fish soup and I was a bit weary but it turned out great. I ended up adding lots of vegetables and extra noodles which I sort of regretted because it ended up with less water for the soup part. Overall it was a pretty good first try.

I tried Hodad's for the first time the other day, boy it was delicious. I really enjoyed my half bacon cheeseburger and potato wedges. The portions are humungous. The key to what makes these burger's so yummy is definitely the meat. The meat is so fresh and the simplicity of the ingredients really adds to the deliciousness of the burger. I must say this may have been one of the best burgers I have ever had.

Lastly, I have decided to create my own little project which is going to be named Ingénue Creations. Im going to try my hand at creating designed fruit baskets and see how they turn out. Perhaps people will be interested in buying. I am going to play around with my designs and ideas and practice making my first one for my mom for her birthday. I will be posting pictures up soon to show you all how it came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment